- Attendees should arrange for their airline tickets “In To” and “Out Of” Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX).
Phoenix, Arizona is in the Mountain Time Zone.
Arizona does not participate in daylight savings time. During the month of April, Phoenix will be on Pacific Daylight Time. Phoenix, Arizona observes Pacific Daylight Time during April, 2013.
When it is 11:00 AM in Phoenix, it is:
- 2:00 PM in Juno Beach, Florida
- 1:00 PM in Chicago, Illinois
- 12:00 PM in Denver, Colorado
- 11:00 AM in Los Angeles, California
- Plan to arrive in Phoenix, Arizona no later than 3:00 PM on Monday, April 22, 2013.
- The first official Big O Tires function will begin at 6:00 PM on Monday, April 22, 2013.
- The Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) is approximately 15 minutes from the Sheraton.
- The Sheraton does not provide airport shuttle service. The airport is approximately 15 minutes from the hotel. The following ground transportation options are available:
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
- Hotel distance: 6 miles
- Estimated taxi fare: $25.00 USD (one way)
- Super Shuttle Service
- Car Rentals
- All terminals at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport have a rental car shuttle that will take you to the rental car hub, which is less than one mile from the airport. All rental car companies are located at this hub. See link below for details.
- Rental Car Information